How is O-Shot® Performed?
Once you have been established as a candidate for the O Shot® / Oh! Shot, we are then able to proceed with treatment. To make the treatment comfortable, a topical numbing agent is applied to the outside of the vagina. A skilled member of our medical team will then draw a small amount of blood. This blood will be spun in a centrifuge to separate the plasma from other blood components. The plasma is a gold colored, 100% natural, nutrient-dense serum that is injected into the clitoris and vaginal opening. Once injected, the PRP serum begins to activate the stem cells located in the vaginal and clitoral tissues to begin regeneration. Patients report the following post treatment:
- Stronger, more frequent orgasms
- Increased sexual desire
- Increased natural lubrication
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Improvement in urinary incontinence (both urge and stress)
- Younger, smoother appearance of the tissue