Instructions for Use
- Follow these instructions for use to allow your Latisse to last longer, with less waste.
- Latisse should be applied at night, just before bed, to clean lash line where all residue of makeup has been removed. It is also important to remove contact lenses prior to use.
- Open Latisse and place one drop of product in the cap. Then, open one brush, and cleanly dip it into the cap to absorb the liquid. This single drop is enough to provide treatment to both eyes.
- Take the moistened brush and apply a single swipe across base of upper lash line as you would with eyeliner. Immediately move to the other eye and again apply a single swipe across the lash line using the same brush. It is not necessary to apply Latisse to lower lash line as you will naturally get some transference with blinking and when your eyes are closed to sleep.
- To prevent contamination, it is important to remember not to re-dip the brush in the cap of your Latisse. If you feel your need more, you should add another drop into the cap of the bottle and use a newly opened, clean brush to dip into the cap.
- The upper eyelid in the area of lash growth should feel lightly moist without runoff. If you feel excess liquid around your eyes after application, use a tissue and gently blot away to prevent skin irritation.
Most patients will begin to notice lash growth after 6 weeks of nightly use, with maximum results at 16 weeks.