About Face Medical Aesthetics is open and serving our patients with Covid-19 safety considerations.
As restrictions ease throughout the state, we remain dedicated to the health and well-being of our patients, staff and families. Please read below very carefully, we cannot stress the importance of remaining vigilant with our Covid-19 precautions. The following protocols will be required for ALL patients with appointments:
- We continue to limit the number of patients in the office at one time.
- Any necessary medical history forms or consents need to be signed electronically through our portal prior to arriving. Please refer to the portal invitation and instructions email previously sent.
- When you arrive, please wait in your car and call our office to be sure your provider is ready to see you. You will be asked a series of COVID screening questions before you will be given the ok to enter the office.
- No visitors, guests, or children can be allowed. Please come to your appointment alone.
- Upon entry, please have your well-fitted face mask on, covering your nose and mouth. Hand sanitizer will be provided for you.
- If you have a fever or any symptoms of Covid-19, you will not be seen and we will call you to reschedule.
- Whether or not you are fully vaccinated please reschedule your appointment if you have been exposed to Covid-19 or are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, have a pending Covid-19 test or if you’ve been advised to be tested or quarantine.
- Staff will be wearing masks. We will be spacing out patients appropriately and sanitizing all surfaces after each patient.
- If you have NOT received the Covid-19 vaccination and have traveled Internationally you are required to self-quarantine for 10 days after the last day of travel. If you fall within this category, please plan accordingly and reschedule your appointment to avoid late cancellation fees.
If you’d like to purchase products, we will continue to offer curbside pick-up.
We are continuing to offer free virtual consultations and would be happy to meet with you on line to discuss a service you may be interested in.
We will keep you informed of any updates based on CDC, State of NH Government, and company guidelines as the situation changes.
Please contact us with any questions